Get your 2019 Membership!
Print and complete the membership application and mail it along with a cheque payable to Antigonish Golf & Country Club or credit card information to the specified address.Seasonal Power Cars have a separate registration form. For details, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Manager of Golf Operations Dave Deluzio at (902) 863-4797 or email@example.com
You can print the membership form and mail it using one of the acceptable payment methods or visit the Manager of Golf Operations office during posted hours.
2019 Payment Options
- Payment arrangements must be complete before playing.
- Preferred methods of payment: cash, certified cheque, personal cheque or debit.
- Visa, Master Card and Amex also accepted.
- We will accept payment using post dated cheques provided the following payment schedule is strictly followed:
- 1st cheque dated April 1, 2019 for 25% of the total amount due
- 2nd cheque dated May 1, 2019 for 25% of the total amount due
- 3rd cheque dated June 1, 2019 for 25% of the total amount due
- 4th cheque dated July 1, 2019 for 25% of the total amount due
A Completed Membership Form with acceptable Payment arrangements must be received before a Bag Tag will be issued. Bag Tags are subject to cancellation should the deadlines for payment not be met. No one shall be granted permission to play at the AGCC without a visible Bag Tag or proof of Green Fee.
- Members may reserve tee times seven (7) days ahead online and seven (7) days by phone or in person of desired tee time
- Members can play all club leagues at no additional green fee charge
- Members can play unlimited golf during the golf season
- Members Only Golf: This is full membership (punch card not accepted) – Men’s Fall Scrambles, , Ryder Cup, Member Club Events Men’s and Women’s Club Championships, and all home/home competitions.
- Members can take guests on the course for $50.00.
- Members can purchase a yearly cart membership in addition to their golf membership
- Club Facilities: All non-members must be signed in to use the Clubhouse facilities.
- Junior Times of Play: Tee Times – one (1) day advanced booking prior for reserving tee times
- Monday, Thursday and Friday anytime.
- No tee times on Tuesday 4 pm to dark and Wednesday 1 pm to dark.
- Saturday & Sunday 6:00 am – 12 noon (unless accompanied by an adult can play anytime)
- Juniors 9 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult member
2019 Trial Membership Offer
To Celebrate our 93rd Anniversary, Antigonish Golf & C.C. would like to invite you to come give us a try.
Here’s how it works!
Purchase a single or couples membership during the month of April and save the tax on your membership. This offer is available to all new members who have not been a member in the past two years. (2017 & 2018 season).
Enjoy unlimited golf, 7 day advance tee time booking privileges and access to league play and club tournaments all included with your membership.
Come give us a try and see how membership has it privileges.
2019 Membership Fees- Includes 2019 NSGA Membership
|Category – tax not included||Fee ($)|
|Single (aged 31 and older on April 1)||$1023.47|
|Couple (same civic address)||$1630.46|
|Intermediate 1 (Age 19-22 on April 1)||$541.00|
|Intermediate 2 (Age 23-24 on April 1)||$635.34|
|Intermediate 3 (Age 25-30 on April 1)||$804.15|
|Junior 1 – Parent member||$209.44|
|Junior 2 – Parent non member||$254.48|
|Ladies 9 Hole Introductory Membership||$489.25|
|Out of town single||$901.93|
|Out of town couple (same civic address 80 km one way )||$1451.05|
|Single Introductory (Not a member in 2017 or 18)||$983.87|
|Couple Introductory ( Not members in 2017 or 18)||$1532.66|
|Reciprocal Membership with Abercrombie G.C.||$100.00|