Scroll to top
Enjoy your game!
- Register in the Pro Shop before beginning play
- Proper golf etiquette should be observed at all times. Etiquette includes replacing divots, repairing ball marks on greens, and raking sand traps.
- RCGA rules of golf apply
- Appropriate attire is required at all times
- 100 yard markers are red stones and marble posts on the right of the fairways
- 150 yard markers are white posts with green tops off to the side of the fairways
- 200 yard markers are blue stones
- Pins at the front of the green are denoted by red flags
- Pins in the middle of the green are denoted by white flags
- Pins toward the back of the green are denoted by blue flags
- Free lift in accordance with RCGA rules from cart paths and maintenance roadways
- Allow faster players to play through
- Golf cart traffic rules will be posted
- Keep golf carts more than adequate distance from all greens, tee boxes and trees