Our Coors Seltzer Ladies League take place every Tuesday!
Weekly Results can be found here:
Coors Seltzer Nine Hole Ladies Day
Tuesday, June 15th, 2021 Results
Though it was very windy yesterday we had 74 ladies brave the conditions in our Ladies Day. Bingo, Bango, Bongo proved to be a bit difficult to score with a large field and many were confused on how it worked. This game will not be repeated this year and we will add a different one. Any ideas?
The pro shop staff have received some questions from our ladies in regards to free drinks. This year as we have a sponsor Coors Seltzer will provide a free beverage to each ladies league member on four days (once a month). However next week the league will be sponsoring a free beverage for each member. Please stop by the pro shop to pick up your beverage. If you tee off before 10:00 am please pick up your beverage after your 9 holes.
Congratulations to our third week winners in our Bingo, Bango, Bongo Game.
Best Score: Josie Melong
Most Honest Score: Mina Long
Random Draw Winners: Haley Mason, Margie England, Carol English, Florence MacEachern, Andree Ouimet, Allana Boyd and Diane MacDougall
Please drop by the pro shop to collect your prize of a $20 gift card to AGCC.
Note: The maximum score for the ladies league is double par on any given hole.
June 22th: Joker’s Wild- Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
June 29th: 3 Clubs Only – Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
Notes: The number of random draws is dependent on the number of ladies playing on the given day.
Rules will be given out upon checking in at the pro shop for each week’s game (if needed).
Reminders: Please remember to include your first and last name on your score card as this is so helpful when trying to determine who has won random draws.
Joker’s Wild – June 22nd
- You will need 2 score cards per team. One for the Joker’s Wild game and 1 for everyone’s regular individual score.
- Before your team starts you need to decide who in your foursome will be Jack, Queen, King and Ace. Put the initial of the card beside each player’s name on the Joker’s Wild score card.
- Players all play an individual game and also keep a team score today.
- At each hole to the side of the green there will be a plastic sleeve containing one playing card, either a Jack, Queen, King, Ace or Joker. The team score will be whatever the player who represents that card had – TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 OVER. You record that player’s gross score as the team score. Do not look at the card until you have completed the hole.
- IF YOU ARE LUCKY AND GET A JOKER THEN YOU USE THE BEST SCORE OF YOUR GROUP.
- Place the card back on the side of the green face down for the next group.
- If there are only 3 players in your group, it will be as above with the 3 golfers rotating for the missing player.
- There are 2 Jacks, 2 Queens, 2 Kings, 2 Aces and 1 Joker.
- Return both your regular score card and your team Joker’s Wild score card to the pro shop at the end of your round to be eligible for prizes.
- June 22th: Joker’s Wild- Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
- June 29th: 3 Clubs Only – Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
- July 6th: Regular Game – Mystery Hole: Prizes: Low score, mystery hole low score and most honest score, & random draws
- July 13th: 3-3-3 Combo Game – Prizes: Low score, most honest score & random draws
- July 20th: Bingo, Bango, Bongo Game – Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
- July 27th: Joker’s Wild- Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
- August 3rd: 3 Clubs Only – Prizes Low score, most honest score & random draws
- August 17th: To Be Determined
- August 24th: Tentative Special Year end event
- August 31st: Golf For the Cure – tentative date