Scroll to top
Tee Time Booking Policy
Member Booking Privilege’s by Category
- Seven days advance book for the following membership categories: Single, Single Intro, Single out of town, Couples, Intro Couples, and Couples out of town.
- Five days advance booking for the following membership categories: Intermediate 1, 2, and 3.
- Four days advance booking for the following membership categories: Junior 1, Junior 2, Ladies 9 Hole. Ladies 9 hole members may book 7 days in advance for ladies league by calling the proshop.
Green Fees / Guests
- We will be MEMBERS ONLY May 21, 2021
- Guests will have 3 days advanced booking
- We have blocked off tee times for guests on May 22, 23, 24 from 3:00pm to 3:50pm
- Guests must call for proshop for tee times
Members – Online Booking
- Members are required to set-up a customer profile on https://www.chronogolf.ca/
- You must sign-up using the same email address as on your membership form.
- Online booking will be made available at the same time as phone in and in person bookings.
- When booking online, you are unable to add a membership category outside their restrictions. You may call the proshop to add these members to your time. You can only add one ladies 9 hole, junior, intermediate per one full privilege member.
Members – Booking by phone or in person
- You may only book ONE tee time during a phone call or in person due to high demand
- Bookings will be accepted for groups of two, three or four – singles wishing to play must contact the pro shop, either by phone or in person, and will be assigned to incomplete groups at the discretion of the Pro Shop staff.
- Each player is required to register with the pro shop before proceeding to the first tee.
- Members have an obligation to honour their tee time reservation and failure to show up for the tee time will be deemed a “no show” and electronically tracked.
- Members are only permitted one tee time per day.
Blocked Tee Times
- Ladies league have blocked tee times on Tuesdays from 2pm to 6pm
- Men’s League have blocked tee times on Wednesdays from 1pm to 6:30pm
- Junior League will have blocked tee time in July and August from 2pm to 4pm
Cancellations / No-Shows
- Cancellations and changes to the number of players are to be made by contacting the Pro Shop.
- Cancellations are to be made as soon as possible.
- “No-Show” is defined as – any individual who fails to cancel a reserved tee time or who fails to modify a reservation.
- The Pro Shop staff will inform the Manager of Golf Operations of any player, be it a member or guest, who is deemed a no-show on more than two occasions.
- The Manager of Golf Operations will contact the individual (s) to discuss their “no-shows” further.
- If the weather is inclement, contact the Pro Shop to determine playing conditions and/or to advise the staff of playing intentions.
Junior Booking Policy
- Junior members can book 4 days in advance
- Juniors are NOT permitted to play on weekends or holidays before 12pm
- Juniors are not permitted to play on Tuesdays after 2pm, and Wednesdays after 1pm
- Junior League will have blocked tee times in July and August from 2pm to 4pm